Thursday 21 October 2010

Our Creative Space...


Mum is busy with a bubble smock bag. And as it turned out that the fabric is tougher then anticipated, there is coming steam from her ears. It can be very frustrating when fun projects turn out in to a nightmare, but she will finish it, o yeah, no giving up :)



In the mean time I'm happy to tell you that I passed half of the tablecloth, by working on it for quite some hours every day. Still quite some left and then it will need to be washed, ironed, cut into a circle and the border, which I can't wait to show you!



A little fun in between project are these wrist spoilers, made with vintage velvet, antique handmade lace and other yummy stuff. They still need the leather finishing touches.


And I though you might want to see the bag of last week, which will be listed in our bag shop today or tomorrow, turned out great, if I may say so :)


You can see more workspaces at Kootoyoo's blog!

13 comments:

  1. o my stars that table cloth !!! I want it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    but to put on the wall its beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This embroidery is amazing! Love the bubbled fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric for the bubble smock looks very thick indeed; tough job ! I love the tablecloth now already !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there is always so much going on in your creative space! Truly inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy bee you are Star, and the time you spend for the bag? Bless you my dear, I hope buyers realises how precious your bags are:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your wrist cuffs.. The colors are so you... Even match your logo. Simply Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lace on your cuffs is amazing, makes it look like something out of an old photographs album...

    True, the colours do match your avi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much creativity! everything is beautiful...bon courage with the bubble smocking!

    P.S. Bibi is beautiful oh those spaniel eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many projects going on all at once, and all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the tablecloth is incredible work ~ love to pop into your busy space :)

    ReplyDelete