Sunday 24 October 2010

Another Visitor


Now that I think of it, it is pretty funny how two city girls (Mum born and raised in Madrid me in Amsterdam) got so easily used to having visitors in our garden and home such as turtles, snakes, scorpio's, lizards, chameleons and other creatures.
Luckely we are both cold blooded and pretty relaxed about our interesting visitors. Only problem is to keep them actually safe from our doggies, who are mostly hunters and will kill them.


This tiny little grasshopper was on our fireplace yesterday, in our living room. It is a miracle how it survived the journey from our frontdoor till there without beeing noticed, but I had to safe him eventually by catching it in a glass and bringing it outside. Cute, eh?

4 comments:

  1. I admire your coldbloodness! Particularly in front of snakes and scorpios

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hello, here's my visitor :) : http://aranyalmafa.blogspot.com/2007/07/kpek.html

    ReplyDelete