Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Flickr Favorites


1. c a r m i n e, 2. quilters, 3. sewing and knitting, 4. Sew What

I found these all while searching for Needle if you are sensitive for needles and such don't do the same, as I came across some pretty creepy things, especially painful looking tattoo's literally and figuratively. I also found soft and pretty needle related things though and of course more the creative side which I used for this mosaic. Creativity should be painless as a matter of fact I think creating beats a painkiller :)

See more mosaics at ArtMind's blog, you can join the game, it's fun!

14 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

but this is cute !

gr8jewellery said...

love your picks, especially the last one! It's a great photo and I have a sewing machine just like that myself! :D

Morrgan said...

Haha yes, I can imagine that "needle" can be a dangerous word to search for... It's a beautiful collection!

Marinatea said...

lovely!
that busy atmosphere!

Ooty said...

what a theme!! When I first got my sewing machine, my main concern was that somehow my fingers will get cought up with the needle =D luckily all has been safe so far =)

cri-cri said...

shows the mood I'm in... :-)

LeelaBijou said...

very pretty mosaic!

PetitPlat Food Art said...

:D yeah I guess there are some creepy things with needle, I'm going to look at those later haha!

Lovely painless photos :-)

feyzadem said...

great idea!

Jan said...

No way to decide which of the photos I like the best. These are great!

FairyFiligree said...

I featured one of your fantastic embroidered bags in a Treasury I collated on Etsy - hope you liked it. It was called Embroidered Blooms.

creativitity channel said...

great finds!! I like sewing!!; )

ArtMind said...

That's a fab searchword & makes for a great mosaic! :)

BARBARIX said...

lovely as usual!
I am sure that being creative can keep us more healthy .