Saturday 3 October 2009

Challenge Review X

Already time for another challenge review (you can see the previous ones here). These challenges are so much fun, that we don't miss any of them!


Autumn is coming... challenge- hosted by Sumikocreations:



The Enchanted Forest challenge- hosted by BlueTerracotta:




Old School Challenge- hosted by Alatvian:




The 7 World Wonders (Aurora Borealis) Challenge- Hosted by Baahar:




Life on Mars challenge- hosted by Serpentaires:




This one is for you (inspired by FleurFatale)- hosted by LeelaBijou:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful challenge pieces, Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of idle curiosity I clicked through from My Creative Space and I am hugely happy that I did. Your blog is a wonder for my sense and your jewellery pieces have me slathering over my keyboard!

    I'm already a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the way you present them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful entries, as always - amazing earrings, I love that Vermeer painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the enchanted forest and the fluerfatale.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are some incredible challenges and entries! Thanks for the beautiful presentation!
    ~Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the pieces are so beautiful and unique! So much creativity and great presentation!

    ReplyDelete