Saturday 27 June 2009

Let's Swap



One of the coolest things about buying on Etsy, is afterwards, getting the parcel!
Many sellers do their best with the packaging and make cute, ribboned and adorned little parcels, but what ever the case, getting a little bubble mailer is so exciting, that you would want it every day.
Of course, buying something every day for the thrill of the little package, is not possible in these meagre times, so we decided to propose a swap, just for the fun of it!

We will send a pair of urchin beads as pictured to anybody that send us her adress, and in return you can send us... anything! The value of what you send is not important, it may be something you thrifted in the flea market for 5 cents, or something you made, or what ever, as long as you think that we would be happy with it. Only, please, no jewelry or jewelry supplies, since we are allready till our armpits in those. Vintage supplies, or in fact, anything vintage, is very welcome, though...:)
The moment that you send us your address (through Etsy's conversations or email), we will send you the beads, and if you do the same, we hope to get many little parcels! We will show in this blog everything we get :)))

27 comments:

  1. What fun!!! Oh I envy you for all the cool stuff that will be sent to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am game! I love parcels and sending them out :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm in of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a VERY cool idea .. you will indeed be receiving some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Now off to find something cool for you since jewelry is ruled out..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the idea!
    In too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like going to get lots of cool stuff Star!:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea, Star! Fantastic, hope you will get lots of cool stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a great idea!!!!!...
    I think I have someting you gonna live it...vintage beads over 40 years...:)))

    I am in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning great idea! I need to make myself a blog too. So I can do the same?! < LOL >
    It's just I don't have the time to keep a blog updated. So no worries I won't do the same! I would like to be in this party though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea !!! I'm in too !

    ReplyDelete
  12. how exciting! hope you get lots and lots of beautiful parcels, star.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Star can I join as well?..

    evihan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to participate!
    Or are they to many already?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The game is still on, Michele!
    Everyone is welcome untill we announce otherwise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun is this, great idea! I'm off to convo you:)

    -minna

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so fun! will convo you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea.
    Just left you a convo...
    Cheers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea!
    Will convo you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great IDEA ...hope you will get lots of cool stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Estella,
    Harika bir oyun.. It is so fun..
    shall I join it? I would like to send something.
    Tesekkurler
    Ayperi

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely idea
    you always come up with genius

    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to participate and send something!

    ReplyDelete