Sunday 1 March 2009

New Project Part 4

Instead of a lazy sunday we have been busy with the new working space again, here the results of a productive sunday...

Everybody loves Ikea, right? In Holland we had beautiful antique furniture, which is now here gathering dust under the roof, but since we share our house and life with many dogs, we have become Ikea addicts. It is cheap, easy to keep clean and no tears if a doggie eats the legs of your table. Even better, you can buy it online!

The table tops come from the local DIY market and with Ikea table legs and drawers, the next stap on the way to our new workshop was done today.



Many hands make work light, and our good friend Ahmet came to help.



You have to love the smart construction and the easy to follow instructions. You can do no wrong!


Up till your armpits in supplies? Get yourself a new set of drawers and you can see de light again.


Still lots to do but slowly it will take shape.


To be continued...

19 comments:

  1. Star, when I saw Mistsy's kitchen I was seriously thinking about moving in with her, but now I might change my mind :-))
    Looks great! Must feel fab once it's all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indrukwekkend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great already ! Love all these white things of Ikea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. moi aussi star, J'adore IKEA!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. after finish this decoration do you need worker for crafting :D
    I will be glad to work there :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful workspace! Such lovely sunlight coming in through the windows as well. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Star and Star, your new space will look fab! Lovely to follow how it developes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will become a lovely workspace with all this sun and the white furniture!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it is coming into place, love th look of it. Am excited to see your next post on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a cabinet like that! Need to pay a visit to Ikea soon I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, your new project is really coming along.
    Assembling furniture from Ikea is a true test for any couple. I can't even imagine having to assemble it with my mother LOL

    I hope your new work space will be as inspiring for you, as it looks from here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Busy, busy! I love to see it coming together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm seriously envious Star!! Wow, this looks amazing .. if this was my 'atelier' i'd NEVER want to leave it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so bright and very practical!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want one draw. How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    may god bless you !

    ReplyDelete